DOWNLOAD THE FREE LiSTNR APP
Erin was electrocuted on air

Erin Molan Was Electrocuted On Air This Morning

Erin Molan was electrocuted today during a segment on Hughesy, Ed & Erin.

In a moment that can only be described as confusing, Erin got a bit of a shock (pun intended)!

ERIN MOLAN WAS ELECTROCUTED

I’ve had an electric shock at the park like on a slide, but this threw me back.

Erin Molan – Hughesy, Ed & Erin

Alphabucks had just been played and Erin was midway through talking when the incident occurred.

As can be seen in the footage below, Erin suddenly gets rocked backwards after a loud clicking sound can be heard from her microphone.

Watch the footage and see what you think.

RELATED:   Bondi Junction Employee Reveals They're Not Ready To Return To Work

Erin discussed the incident in question, which had her rocked for the rest of the morning.

“I’ve had an electric shock at the park like on a slide or a carpet or something, but this threw me back,” she said of the incident.

“I thought I might have touched the microphone, but it’s come through my headphones.”

Listen to the full audio segment above, watch the footage and make up your mind about the situation.

Download the free LiSTNR app and stay up to date with all things Hughesy, Ed & Erin in 2023.