AFL legend and radio host Brendan Fevola is lucky to be alive after his house nearly burst into flames following a microwave incident.
“She’s screaming… all of a sudden, everyone was frantic”
“There was smoke everywhere. It was unbelievable.”
“If Leni didn’t walk into the kitchen, there would’ve been a fire”
This isn’t the first time his daughters have gotten him into a bit of trouble. See: Brendan Fevola Not Happy After Daughter ‘Accidentally’ Spends THOUSANDS
Want more Fifi, Fev & Nick? Download the free LiSTNR app now.
Get the latest updates direct to your inbox
You're now in the loop