It’s school holidays time in Perth… almost… and all over the great city and beyond, parents are scratching for things to do with their kids.
So. Pete, Matt and Kymba thought they’d go straight to an expert. We spoke with Daria, who runs a website called schoolholidays.com.au and it’s CHOCK FULL of great suggestions.
Some epic things we noticed were:
- The KickstART festival, featuring exhibitions, live music & more free events for teenagers.
- Jurassic Kingdom: The first ever dinosaur theme park in Perth, and
That’s just three of MANY ideas at their website. Check out just some of the great ideas.
If you didn’t know, our Elissa Macneall is a mum of two boys and she came up with an epic idea too. Hiring a surf cat at South Perth. $60 for an hour. Four people can go on one surf cat.
And if you want some ideas that are easy on the family budget, how about these ideas.
- Kids Super Sports Fest: $20 per kid or $60 for a family pass
- Fishing school: Mindarie and Point Walter
- The Kids Big Carnival: Wanneroo
There’s so much to do these school holidays. Catch the full round up of school holiday stuff on today’s Pete, Matt and Kymba podcast.
Download the LISTNR app to catch ALL of Pete, Matt and Kymba.